C# .NET Software Engineer
TWI is looking for a full-time C# .Net Software Engineer in our Blacksburg, VA headquarters. TWI is a leading provider of electronic billing and payment processing software and services for billing organizations nationwide.
TWI was the first company to bring agile/scrum methodologies to the region 5 years ago, and we continue to endorse industry best practices for software development today (e.g., unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns). We are looking for a highly motivated team member that will help guide the team in the use of modern engineering practices. Passion for all aspects of software development is a must.
Job requirements for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Hands-on experience developing enterprise software and web applications in C# .Net
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles
- Demonstrate strong understanding of databases, SQL, stored procedures (working experience with MS SQL Server a plus)
- Experience working on an agile development team and mentoring and leading more junior developers
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems and 5+ years of related experience.
Since 1986, TWI has been leading the way in premise and cloud-based electronic billing and payment automation, and we continue to grow, providing an exciting, challenging and stable workplace in the heart of the New River Valley. We seek high-performing individuals who share our passion and want to be part of a close-knit, energetic team.
All qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Subject: C# .NET Software Engineer). Competitive salary and benefits. EOE.
Have a question? Call us or send us an email: