Bethesda Water Supply Corporation Goes Live with Summation360™
Blacksburg, VA (10 October 2012) – Bethesda Water Supply Corp., TX goes live with Summation360™ giving customers 24/7 self-service access to their utility account information by web or phone. This solution includes IVR/phone payments; online e-payments; paperless utility e-billing; outbound customer notifications; and TWI Payment Processing Services.
Customers can check account balance, payment history, consumption history, and make a payment to their account online at http://bethesdawatersupply.com or over the phone at 1-877-435-5641. In addition, web users are able to manage their utility e-billing settings and pay multiple accounts at once. These applications integrate to the Utility’s inHANCE CIS database in real-time ensuring that account data is up to date and payments post immediately.
Additionally, the Utility benefits from the alertworks™ outbound notification system, which is used to proactively communicate with customers about time-sensitive information regarding service interruption, usage restrictions, boil alerts and payment reminders. Calls can automatically be sent to past-due customers reminding them to pay their bill to avoid service disconnection; customers even have the option to “press 2” to make a payment directly from the reminder call.
With this solution, customers have more ways to transact business with the Utility, and customer service staff has more time to handle less routine account transactions.
- 14 April 2014—Next Generation Bill Presentment and Payment Technology Company Paymentus Acquires TWI
- 31 May 2013—TWI’s Single-Vendor EBPP and Merchant Services Solution on Display at GFOA 2013
- 29 May 2013—TWI Is Hiring!
- 15 May 2013—TWI Welcomes 16 New Projects in the First Quarter
- 31 January 2013—TWI Welcomes 12 New Utility Billing, Payment Processing, and Outbound Notification Projects in the Fourth Quarter
- 23 October 2012—TWI Is a Diamond Sponsor at This Year’s Harris Computer Systems User Conference
- 19 October 2012—Braintree Electric Light Department Goes Live with Summation360™
- 10 October 2012—Bethesda Water Supply Corporation Goes Live with Summation360™
- 01 October 2012—TWI Welcomes 17 New Projects in the Second and Third Quarters
- 25 June 2012—Daly City, CA Selects Summation360™ to Implement in the Utility Department
Have a question? Call us or send us an email: