Daly City, CA Selects Summation360™ to Implement in the Utility Department
Blacksburg, VA (25 June 2012) – The City of Daly City has purchased the Summation360™ billing, payment and communication suite to implement in the utility department. The solution includes IVR/phone payments, online payments, paperless e-billing, and outbound customer notifications.
Customers can check account balance, consumption history, payment history, and make payments to their account by phone or web. Customers who access the web can view up to 12 months of past billing statements; sign up for email bill reminders; manage e-billing settings; and view and pay multiple accounts at once. These solutions will be available in English, Spanish and Mandarin to serve the City’s diverse population. Integrating to the City’s Hansen CIS database, all customer information is up-to-date and payments post immediately, exactly as if a customer was paying at the counter.
The City has also purchased alertworks™ outbound notification system to increase communication with customers. The City will use the system to proactively send automated calls, emails and texts to customers for bill reminders, delinquency reminders, service interruption and other time-sensitive information.
With Summation360™, Daly City will be able to reduce manual billing and payment activities and expand service for customers.
- 14 April 2014—Next Generation Bill Presentment and Payment Technology Company Paymentus Acquires TWI
- 31 May 2013—TWI’s Single-Vendor EBPP and Merchant Services Solution on Display at GFOA 2013
- 29 May 2013—TWI Is Hiring!
- 15 May 2013—TWI Welcomes 16 New Projects in the First Quarter
- 31 January 2013—TWI Welcomes 12 New Utility Billing, Payment Processing, and Outbound Notification Projects in the Fourth Quarter
- 23 October 2012—TWI Is a Diamond Sponsor at This Year’s Harris Computer Systems User Conference
- 19 October 2012—Braintree Electric Light Department Goes Live with Summation360™
- 10 October 2012—Bethesda Water Supply Corporation Goes Live with Summation360™
- 01 October 2012—TWI Welcomes 17 New Projects in the Second and Third Quarters
- 25 June 2012—Daly City, CA Selects Summation360™ to Implement in the Utility Department
Have a question? Call us or send us an email: