TWI’s Single-Vendor EBPP and Merchant Services Solution on Display at GFOA 2013
TWI will be showcasing Summation360™, its single-vendor EBPP and payment processing solution for local governments and municipal utilities, at the Government Finance Officers Association’s (GFOA) 2013 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA next week. The event is taking place June 2-5 at the Moscone Center North and is expecting more than 6,500 leaders in government finance from around the country to attend.
We invites all attendees, customers, and partner companies to visit booth #212 and learn how Summation360™ and TWI Payment Processing Services™ can provide your agency with a full-service, single-vendor implementation that includes electronic billing, outbound notifications, customer interfaces for paying by phone/web/mobile payment channels, and enterprise-wide payment processing of all credit/debit/eCheck transactions.
- 14 April 2014—Next Generation Bill Presentment and Payment Technology Company Paymentus Acquires TWI
- 31 May 2013—TWI’s Single-Vendor EBPP and Merchant Services Solution on Display at GFOA 2013
- 29 May 2013—TWI Is Hiring!
- 15 May 2013—TWI Welcomes 16 New Projects in the First Quarter
- 31 January 2013—TWI Welcomes 12 New Utility Billing, Payment Processing, and Outbound Notification Projects in the Fourth Quarter
- 23 October 2012—TWI Is a Diamond Sponsor at This Year’s Harris Computer Systems User Conference
- 19 October 2012—Braintree Electric Light Department Goes Live with Summation360™
- 10 October 2012—Bethesda Water Supply Corporation Goes Live with Summation360™
- 01 October 2012—TWI Welcomes 17 New Projects in the Second and Third Quarters
- 25 June 2012—Daly City, CA Selects Summation360™ to Implement in the Utility Department
Have a question? Call us or send us an email: