Just because you understand your billing and payment solution doesn’t necessarily mean that your customer does. Can customers go online to quickly find what they are looking for? Do they have access to real-time account information? Can they make a payment in seconds, or is the online utility billing process lengthy and cumbersome?
Make no mistake about it. The usefulness and simplicity of your customers’ online experience will greatly impact the success of your organization’s automation programs. With Summation360, customers have an easy-to-use web view into their account, allowing them to quickly and securely manage their online utility billing and payment settings. They can access their billing, payment, and consumption history, sign up for email and text reminders, and make payments. And saved payment information eliminates the tedium associated with paperless billing; customers will have to enter their payment information only one time.
Always on the go? No worries. The Summation360™ WebMobile module allows you to make payments from your mobile device, easily and securely.
- Simple Payment Option — The commitment-phobic can pay a bill quickly without having to register an account.
- Web Portal — Rapid registration makes management of online utility billing account settings (e.g.-paperless billing, email bill reminders, account notifications, and saved payment information) a snap.
- Account Information — Knowledge is power. Access to payment history, consumption history, balance and due date, and billing statements puts you in the driver’s seat.
- Real-time — No more waiting to find out if a payment has been made. Summation360™ interacts directly with your customer information systems so billing and payment information is exchanged in real-time, exactly as if a payment was made at the counter.
- Multiple Payment Options — Customer can make a payment by credit card or e-Check. Want to ensure a steady cash flow? Recurring payments can be set up as well.
- Secure — Summation360™ offers multiple layers of security and is PCI-certified.
- Spanish Interface — A Spanish-language web payment interface improves service and leads to greater adoption of electronic services.
- Multiple accounts — Hold multiple utility accounts? No problem. With Summation360 online utility billing, you can pay for all of them at once with a single online payment.
- WebMobile — Customers can receive text reminders and quickly make payments through their smartphones. Anytime, anywhere.
Have a question? Call us or send us an email: